High precision biometry
*A-scan: Biometry without limits
The AXIS NANO compact biometer combines performance with modern clinical data management:
– Unlimited storage of patient data
– Unlimited number of users
– Unlimited number of IOL calculations
– Data transfers to servers
* High precision biometry
AXIS NANO makes ‘high precision’ measurements:
* 10 measurements per eye with automatic calculation of average and standard deviation
* Adjustable velocity for each segment
* Automatic detection of scleral spike
Two biometry probes:
* Standard probe
* ProBeam probe:
– Biometry probe that uses a laser beam to project a fixation point
– More accurate and faster
Characteristics – Biometry :
* Precision: ± 0,03 mm
* Resolution: ± 0,03 mm
* Measurement range: 14 – 45 mm
* Frequency: 11 MHz
* A-scan: Characteristics & benefits
ACCURATE MEASUREMENT AND CALCULATION POWER
* The choice of the right implant depends directly on the accuracy of measurements (length of the eye).
* Automatic detection of the scleral spike: measurements cannot be made on the optic nerve.
* 6 formulas for IOL calculation.
* 6 formulas for post-refractive surgery.
DESIGNED FOR ALL TYPES OF EYES
* Adapted to each case
* Measures all types of eyes: phakic, aphakic pseudophakic and opaque media (cataract mode).
* Mode adapted for patients with silicone in the vitreous.
* Method of acquisition by contact or immersion.