532 nm Multispot Laser
Quantel Medical’s cutting edge laser technology has brought constant and multiple innovations to retinal physicians worldwide since 1993.
Vitra multispot is a 532 nm photocoagulation laser that adapts to Haag Streit type slit lamps.
It offers a large choice of patterns improving the photocoagulation experience for both patient and physician.
* Vitra Multispot : enter the pattern scan era!
Short pulse durations: 10-20 ms
* Less heat diffusion to the retina and choroid
* Less collateral damage to surrounding tissue
* Comfortable treatment better tolerated by patients
* Extremely fast treatment (full PRP in 2 sessions only)
* Shorter laser sessions (compared to “classic treatments”)
A pattern for each practice / pathology
Possible application: PRP in the mid periphery
Possible application: PRP in the far periphery
Circles: Partial / Complete
Possible application: Retinal tears
– Finishing touches
– Classic treatments
* Vitra Multispot : technology
Electronically Controlled Laser Emission “Start and Stop” principle:
As opposed to continuous emission pattern lasers, Vitra Multispot does not use galvo mirrors to control pulse duration:
– The laser beam is always perfectly centered in the fiber
– Each laser pulse is generated and controlled by the laser itself
– Each pattern is produced by two galvo mirrors which direct each electronically controlled laser spot
This smart technology choice ensures excellent spot-to-spot laser burn consistency. Fluence is controlled and consistent for each spot.
Perfect homogeneity of each laser spot with Top Hat power distribution.
Continuously variable spot size
* 50 µm to 100 µm spot sizes only available in single spot.
* Vitra Multispot: ease of use
Control settings with an analog knob, touch screen or hands-free via the foot-switch
Control patterns (size, orientation…) with the Vitra remote click wheel on your slit lamp table
* Vitra Multispot: versatility
4 laser delivery system options
Multispot slit lamp adapter compatible with:
– Quantel Medical slit lamp
– Haag Streit BM/BQ 900
– Most of the Haag Streit clones
OR microscope adapters compatible with:
– Zeiss type
– Leica type
– 20 g
– 23 g
– 25 g
Laser indirect ophthalmoscopes:
– Heine 180
– Keeler Vantage Plus