The pocket pachymeter
We have channeled our experience as leader in Ultrasound systems into developing this Ultrasound pachymeter to meet today’s more stringent requirements in terms of precision and safety.
* Corneal thickness is measured to an accuracy of ± 5 microns.
* Easy to use, the POCKET II pachymeter is fitted with a complete software package that means it can be tailored to meet the needs of both refractive surgery and glaucoma screening.
* The automatic mode instantly gives you the average and standard deviation for a 10-measurement set.
* The Pocket II can be tailored to your needs: central measurement or corneal mapping that can be adjusted as required.
* Small and standalone (operates with batteries or mains power), the POCKET II can be used in the consulting room or the operating theater.
POCKET II is compatible with Echo Data Manager software, which lets you transfer your examination data to a PC and then to a server in DICOM and/or EMR format.