1064 nm Nd:YAG photodisruptor laser
OPTIMIS II is a laser dedicated to the treatment of two specific pathologies: Acute closed-angle glaucoma, and secondary cataract.
This simple-to-use laser can be used for the following treatments :
– Iridotomy for cases of acute angle closure glaucoma
– Capsulotomy for cases of secondary cataract.
This laser has a «mechanical» effect on tissues referred to as photodisruption.
Nd:YAG Q-switched laser
1064 nm wavelength
Power: The laser has a continuous power reserve for precision-cutting any type of structure:
– 2-3 pulse burst mode
– 10 KHz shot rate
– Energy adjustable up to 10 Mj
Performance: Optimis II can be used for photodisruption of the densest membranes at the lowest energy output
The perfect combination:
– Constant pulse duration of 4 nanoseconds
– 10 µm spot diameter
– Minimum energy from 0.5 mJ
High-precision: Treatments are performed in total safety.
– Dual-aiming beam for fast, accurate focusing on the capsule’s focal plane
– Impact point offset by 30 to 200 µm behind the focal plane
A true slit lamp:
Optimis II is an integrated laser solution
The laser is supplied with a true slit lamp (better quality illumination)
A central control screen lets you view settings during treatment :
– Energy levels
– Standby/ready modes
– Defocalization and focusing beam can be adjusted directly on the slit lamp
Couple the Optimis II with Quantel Medical laser range :
– Vitra: 532 nm green laser
Supra: 532 nm green laser with 2 independant ports (Optional wavelength 810 nm or 660 nm)
– Solutis: SLT laser